15 kms from the A75 motorway in the Sorgue Valley, close to the Millau Viaduct, the Hospital and Templar villages and Roquefort.
Hiking, fishing, full nature sports nearby..http://www.tourisme-aveyron.com
600 metres from the centre of the village Fondamente, you will find there :
- All utilities : Shops (Grocer's, Butcher's/local delicatessen, take away meals, bread, press, tobacconist), Doctor, Post-office, Petrol station/Garage, Police station, Taxis.
- Leisure activities : Hôtel / restaurant gourmet, Tennis court, Equestrian centre 1 km away with lessons for children, fishing activities in the river : La Sorgue.
- Few kilometres : flowers garden in St Xist, Atelier de Layrolle, Museum of botanist Hippolyte Coste.
In the area : famous places and sportive activities (Sylvanès, Le Viaduc de Millau, Larzac et Gorges du Tarn, Templer villages).
- Templers villages (La Couvertoirade.....),
- The famous "Viaduc de Millau" : the highest bridge of the world, architect Norman Foster. Visits by foot, boat and bus.
- Millau and its traditional market, its gloves, its archeological Gallo/Romain site.
- The Roquefort caves.
- The Sylvanès Abbey and its summer music festival.
- The Larzac plateau and hiking activities : wild and protected spaces "the parc naturel des Grands Causses".
- Special train in St Eulalie for biking.
- The "Gorges du Tarn". The Raspes Valley.
- A lot of sportive activities supervised by professionals : canoeing, rafting, climbing, canyoning, horseriding, quad, treeclimbing, free style flying......). List available when you arrive.
- Micropolis : the city of insects.
- Musée Soulages in Rodez. In 2019, 100 years for Pierre Soulages, special events during all the year.
- Lodève, its museum of paintings.
- Traditional markets with local products.
- Restaurants -list available when you arrive.
Also, the Aubrac area and the Mediterranean sea situated less than 100 kms away, are perfect for one day travel !